Comprehensive handling of merger and division processes and other forms of reorganisation and restructuring of economic entities, in particular:
- advising on the complete manner of carrying out the transaction which is required to achieve established goals, taking into account tax regulations
- developing merger, division and transformation plans
- determining the value of exchange of shares
- analysis of merger, division and transformation plans in terms of compliance and reliability (for courts/for shareholders)
- tax advisory services in respect of determining effects of merger, division and transformation transactions.
An audit of the transformation, merger or division plan is necessary and results from the Code of Commercial Companies – when entities decide to transform, merge or divide the company. Such audit is conducted by an expert auditor in terms of correctness and accuracy of documents submitted to the district court.