We render comprehensive services, analysing each project both in terms of taxes, law and business. We do not focus only on tax benefits of an entrepreneur but take into account an entire aspect of its business, bearing in mind all potential tax and legal consequences.
Our support in ongoing services includes:
- Tax advisory services in respect of CIT, PIT, VAT, real estate tax and tax on civil-law transactions
- Complex support in the form of replies given to queries
- Analysis of ongoing activities of Clients in respect of law and taxes
- Ensuring the correctness of agreements, with suggestions of amendments aimed at tax savings or increased tax security
- Applying for individual interpretations of tax law provisions (in doubtful cases)
Our support is recommended at each stage of business activity.
We advise at many levels, among others:
- Qualification of certain expenses as tax deductible expenses
- Settlements of non-salary employment benefits
- Car policy at the company
- Uncollectible receivables and trading in receivables
- Trading in real estate and other assets
We offer a multitude of benefits:
- Complex approach to the business
- Dedicated coordinator
- Possibility of consultations by phone, e-mail or personally at our seat
- Participation in free of charge workshops regarding changes in tax law and current problems
- Latest tax information in the form of alerts
- Support of the team of experts specialising in civil, commercial, labour, bankruptcy and recovery law, and in accounting
In addition, in order to get to know better the specific nature of the business activity carried out by our Clients and to enhance effectiveness of our services, we can introduce on-call hours of our specialists at the seat of Mariański Group.
We have many years of experience in providing services to entities, especially those from the development, construction, transport, medical and pharmaceutical sector.
In 2017, we were recognised twice by widely read daily papers as the most dynamically developing tax firm in Poland, being promoted to a group of 11 largest tax firms in Poland, at the same time holding the 1st place in the Łódź province.