Mariański Group, while acting under the supervision of Professor Adam Mariański, brings together experts who prepare tax opinions at the highest substantive level. At the request of our Client, we use the knowledge of people cooperating permanently with leading Polish university units, active also in the operation of non-governmental organisations focused on tax law.
We offer a number of benefits:
- independent tax opinion which gives you a possibility of relying on it during fiscal control
- exemption from potential penal fiscal responsibility when the Tax Office questions tax settlements regarding the Bank
- possibility of obtaining a commonly respected opinion prepared in collaboration with scholars and authorities of leading Polish universities in respect of tax law
Thanks to many years of experience in providing services to entities from the banking sector, we offer support in key areas connected among others with:
- settlement of revenues and costs within the sub-participation agreement
- tax audits during which we recognise and identify tax risks in respect of corporate income tax
- resolving problems regarding settlement of bad debts
- applying thin capitalisation rules
- representing financial institutions in tax inspections and proceedings regarding individual interpretations
Mariański Group has vast experience in providing services to taxpayers from the financial services sector. In this respect, we are proud of having references from institutions such as: Bank Pekao, Millennium Bank, Deutsche Bank, Pionieer Pekao and BZ WBK TFI.