Mariański Group, while acting under the supervision of Professor Adam Mariański, brings together experts who prepare legal opinions at the highest substantive level. At the request of our Client, we use the knowledge of people cooperating on a permanent basis with leading Polish university units, active also in the activity of non-governmental organisations focused on law.
An expert legal opinion is:
- a source of information on the most complex legal issues
- a security against negative effects of undertaken acts
- a basis for enforcing rights within compensation proceedings
- a proof which may be relied on within inspection conducted by various authorities
- support in negotiations with contracting parties
Lawyers at Mariański Group combine many years of practical experience gained both during ongoing legal advisory services and appearing in court rooms (including before the Supreme Court, Constitutional Tribunal, Supreme Administrative Court, European Court of Human Rights and European Court of Justice) with academic experience – our experts are authors of numerous publications – from commentaries and monographs through books for practitioners, academic textbooks, to articles in professional and daily press.