Advocate, Tax adviser
Tax and Legal Advisory Department at Mariański Group Law and Tax Firm
- Engaged in ongoing legal and tax services for clients – advises on tax law and handles cases within tax audits, tax proceedings and inspection proceedings
- Acts in court and court and administrative proceedings
- Has experience in matters regarding applicability of tax and customs law of the European Union
- Acts as a defence counsel in penal and penal fiscal cases
Since 2010, a member of the Bar Association in Łódź. Since 2015, an associate of the Commission on Human Rights at the Supreme Bar Council, and since 2016, a member of the Commission on Human Rights at the Regional Bar Council in Łódź. Bartosz participated in proceedings on preliminary rulings before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Areas of expertise
- Tax law (settlement of taxes and customs)
- New technologies law
- Human rights (he participated in preparing complaints to the European Court of Human Rights)
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Łódź
- Graduate of doctoral studies at the Department of International Law and International Relations at the University of Łódź
Enthusiast of sailing; has yacht helmsman licence. Lover of rugby and historic literature. Amateur of applied and computer graphics.