Mariański Group offers legal opinions regarding complex and questionable tax problems for Polish and foreign entities which are prepared by professional experts acting under the general supervision of prof. dr hab. Adam Mariański. Such opinions refer to taxation under Polish law and also interpretation of tax international agreements and EU tax law. At the request of our Client, we may also obtain prestigious opinions prepared by people cooperating on a permanent basis with leading Polish university units.
We offer a multitude of benefits:
- Independent tax opinion on which you may rely during tax inspection
- Exemption from potential penal fiscal responsibility when the Tax Office questions tax settlements of your company
- Possibility of obtaining a commonly acknowledged opinion prepared in collaboration with scholars and authorities of leading Polish universities in respect of tax law
We prepare expert tax opinions in a wide scope, among others:
- Taxation of business activity with income tax and tax on goods and services
- Tax effects of undertaken restructuring activities
- Provisions governing tax proceedings and inspections
- Taxation rules in respect of international tax law
- Responsibility of third parties for tax liabilities, with special focus on responsibility of management board members
- Penal fiscal responsibility
Lawyers at Mariański Group combine many years of practical experience gained both during ongoing tax advisory services and during representation of taxpayers in disputes with offices, with academic experience – our lawyers are lecturers at reputed universities and authors of numerous publications – from commentaries and monographs through books for practitioners, academic textbooks, to articles in professional and daily press.