We obtain building permits, land development decisions, and change local spatial management plans. We represent Clients in expropriation proceedings, and apply for concessions and licenses in the sphere of an economic activity (e.g. permit for performance of the occupation of the road transport operator, community licence to undertake international transport) as well as within private interests (permit for weapons). We obtain permits for dangerous animals and inform about safe breeding conditions required by law (e.g. some species of spiders and snakes).
We seek claims for relatively high lump-sum compensation for delayed or cancelled flight and inform about other entitlements in such cases (e.g. opportunity to purchase a meal at the expense of an airline). On special Client’s request, we seek refunds of costs of not provided meals. We maintain the entire communication not only with a carrier, but also in case of the lack of response from the airline, we represent the Client before the Chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority. We look after the proper course of initiated administrative proceedings while representing the Client before administrative courts.
Benefits from cooperating with Mariański Group:
- We ensure professional legal support in administrative and court and administrative proceedings,
- We seek the recovery of costs of not provided meals and drinks in case of delayed or cancelled flight,
- We maintain the entire communication with public administrative authorities and focus on the goal indicated by the Client,
- We have a creative approach to the presented expectations (e.g. we obtain a permit for weapons for collection purposes),
- We are constantly at your disposal even in the most unusual cases.