Judicial proceedings constitute an inherent element of running a business and managing private assets. We represent Clients in disputes before the Constitutional Tribunal, the Supreme Court, common and administrative courts, as well as in disputes before the European Court of Human Rights and European Court of Justice.
We ensure support in the most unique cases which require a comprehensive and individual approach. We lodge claims for damages, personal injury and improper performance of contracts; we also conduct enforcement proceedings in case of lack of performance.
We raise complaints against so-called “spoiled holidays” as a result of undue provision of tourist services (e.g. too tiny rooms, bad location, lack of tourist attractions, the noise, the dirt, broken air- conditioning or heating). We formulate claims for relatively high lump-sum compensation for delayed or cancelled flight and we inform about other entitlements (e.g. opportunity to purchase a meal at the expense of an airline).
Our experienced and qualified team of advocates and legal advisers take care comprehensively of all proceedings and guarantees support for Clients at every stage of a case, even in the most complicated issues.
Benefits from cooperating with Mariański Group:
- We ensure professional legal support in court proceedings,
- We ensure that claims for so-called “spoiled holidays” and undue provision of tourist services are formulated in an efficient and effective manner,
- We maintain entire communication with the involved party, acting on behalf of the Client,
- We approach every task comprehensively – we analyse the legal and tax issues of undertaken activities,
- We ensure that claims for redress of up to the amount of 600 Euro for each passenger in case of delayed or cancelled flight are formulated in an efficient and effective manner,
- In case of the failure of the complaint, we ensure support when the binding law provides for judicial proceedings (e.g. claims for so-called “spoiled holidays”) and when the claims needs to be examined by the relevant public administrative body (e.g. claim for redress in case of delayed or cancelled flight) (reference to: Administrative and court and administrative proceedings).
We have extensive experience in lodging complaints against tourist services, recovering compensation from travel agencies; we have conducted hundreds of judicial and administrative proceedings; we also cooperate with specialists from almost every branch of law. Our experience covers a huge spectrum of proceedings – from cases connected with the recovery of debts through cases for damages related to the destruction of property as a result of infringements by third parties, to complicated proceedings concerning infringement of the law by administrative authorities.
We are constantly at your disposal even in the most unusual cases.